I'm very grateful to Lakota for tagging me in this questions meme. Another self-pitying whine of a post would have been a bit much, I'm sure you'll agree!
1. Favourite game you played as a kid a) at home b) at school?
a) I have always loved Scrabble, and role play games/dressing up
b) My favourite game at school was the imaginary one I played solidly for 3 years every lunchtime with my friend Rhian Pugh. We lived in the wild and had a horse each, my name was Crystal
2. Personality trait which secretly really irritates you in a close friend or partner?
I hate how I can never keep a secret from Rob. He knows everything. Arsehole
3. You get to choose one TV channel only - what do you go for?
Maybe News 24. I'm no fan of TV, but at least I'd be aware of what's going on in the world
4. Would you rather be really beautiful, or really funny? Why?
Really beautiful, you can work at being funny, but have to be born beautiful
5. What's your Native American totem animal?
What kind of question is this Lakota?! I did a bit of research, I'm definitely most like the Anteater - 'Lethargy, Curiosity, Nosiness'
6. Which fictional character do you most relate to?
Marge Simpson. May dye my hair blue and be done with it
7. Music which you couldn't be paid to listen to?
Almost all R'n'B is just dire in my mind (the Rhymes and Beats variety, not Rhythm and Blues)
8. Who would play you in the film version of your life story?
Robin Williams in a mask, probably
9. Best band you've ever seen live?
Well, it pains me to admit this - but it was Clannad! My friend Yvette and I went through a bit of a 'let's be sophisticated' phase in our mid teens. We'd go out for fancy meals and pretend to be intelligent. I wasn't expecting to enjoy Clannad as much as I did.
The instrumental arrangement was incredible, flautists, harpists, all manner of medieval bell-type things, I loved it. Smashing Pumpkins were the most disappointing.
10. Most annoying thing about blogging or bloggers?
You've all got better clothes than me
11. What is or would be your Superhero talent?
BELCHING so loudly the earth moves is my talent
My turn to ask 11 questions:
1) If there was such a thing as reincarnation, what would you come back as?
2) What is your favourite sandwich filling?
3) What's the most pain you've ever felt?
4) What advice would you give your teenage self?
5) How many friends have you got?
6) What is the last lie you told?
7) What is the worst film you ever watched (so I know to avoid)
8) Do you think George Clooney is overrated?
9) What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
10) Do you get the giggles? If so, what type of thing induces them?
11) What in your life has been the biggest waste of money?
I tag Keshling Krista Looking for Blue Sky and Sarah - please answer my questions if you have the time and inclination. Please don't feel obliged to though, I won't cry if you don't (honest).
I'd love to hear anyone's answers - I really am an Anteater you know....